AZ Self-Dumping Dewatering Hopper Features and Benefits:
- Two Vertical Filter Panels provides a large filter surface area for rapid dewatering
- Filter back-flush capability
- One-step dewatering in a portable hopper
- Single safety latch for tilting and dumping hopper
- Non-blinding Vertical Filter Panels (do not blind off like horizontal filter media)
- Replaceable filter panels with wide choice in micron size filter cloth
Sludge and slurries can easily be transferred to the AZ Dewatering Self-Dumping Hopper for instant solids separation and dewatering by gravity drainage. Solids/liquid separation can be accelerated utilizing an air diaphragm pump. The air diaphragm pump can be connected to the hopper drainage port located below the safety latch. A strong vacuum is generated as the sludge level covers the drainage port resulting in rapid dewatering. The air diaphragm pump serves two purposes;
- Accelerates the separation and dewatering process and
- Delivers the clean liquid to a desired disposal location. Dewatered sludge is mobilized with a fork lift truck for dumping in a large roll-off container, designated dumping station or land farm location.
Please click on the links below to access our AZ Self-Dumping Hopper Brochures:
|AZ Self-Dumping Hopper Brochure
Please click on the corresponding links below to access a PDF file of our AZ Self-Dumping Hopper Performance Chart.
|AZ Self-Dumping Hopper Performance Chart
To learn how our systems can lower your costs and improve the quality of your products, contact us for more information!